
This is of me last week in April 2007 sunning myself in the garden. My fur has now grown back so much although i'm still having the odd flare ups of redness in my skin. My paws are still a bit sore but i'm still having the Aludex baths (unfortunately!!) each week so hopefully they will be all better by the Summer.
My nails are growing really quickly and I hate having them cut. I didnt have them cut much before I lived with my Mum and they used to grow into my pads and I hate them being touched. Because I get so stressed when I have them cut at the vets (I will not let my Mum do it) the vet has decided I need to go under anaethetic next Monday to have them cut right back. I'm not looking forward to it really.
I'll let you all know how I get on.

This is one of my Mum's favourite photos of me taken in March 2007. I was really feeling good in myself and we went on a lovely long walk together. I got so excited meeting all the dogs I was running around like any other Bull Terrier without a care in the world. My Mum cried with happiness when she watched me play and run... It was the most amount of energy she had ever seen in me.... I havent really looked back since... Mum says I get cheekier by the day!!

My face started flaring up again towards the end of February 2007 so I was back on antibiotics again. I was still very lethargic. At the beginning of March I got a sickness bug and I was very ill for just over a week and couldnt keep anything down. I lost loads of weight but that wasnt such a bad thing as had put on loads when I ill with my bad skin. When I reccovered from the bug I was more energetic and started enjoying walks more.

This is me in February 2007 borrowing my friends hat. As you can see my fur is really growing back now although i'm still very lethargic.

Me in January 2007 starting to feel so much better... Excuse the coat - it was really embarrasing as was 'baby blue' and girlie pink but I was so cold as I was very bald still and I needed the warmth.
I now have a lovely new coat from my Auntie Judy and friend Fern from the Bullie Bar. Its a nice navy blue colour and lovely and warm and doesnt make me look like a girl!

After a couple of months of being on herbal medicine and Aludex and Advocate - December 2006. I was at the Bullies in Need Christmas Party in Mablethorpe - Lincolnshire. I dressed up like a cowboy and entered the Fancy Dress competition... I won a rossette and I made loads of friends.

After a week of being on the herbal medicine from Herbaticus - October 2006

When my skin was at its worse... September 2006
1 comment:
Hi Brugan.
Good to see you being lively again! You should take Helen on a walk over here sometime. Chi would like to see ya!
Post a Comment